Moveable wall repairs, servicing & maintenance.
Moveable wall repair, servicing & maintenance.
Repair, Servicing & Maintenance
In addition to movable wall repairs, at Acoustic Wall Systems, we can also provide maintenance and service contracts to suit all your needs.
Acoustic Wall Systems recommends that you perform regularly scheduled maintenance on your operable partition systems to keep them in good working order and to repair any possible problems you may be unaware of. Regular and thorough maintenance ensures your operable partition will provide excellent service year after year.
Regular Service & Excellent Aftercare
At Acoustic Wall Systems we offer an excellent aftercare service to maximise the effectiveness and durability of our products. A regular service helps to ensure that the track remains free of any dirt and debris which can collect in the tracks.
All movable parts and locking nuts are checked to ensure safety, panels realigned and acoustic performance maintained.
Panels are easily changed for repair or cosmetic update including an extensive range of colours and wood effects to suit your every need!
An annual health and safety service/maintenance/health and safety inspection covers the following:
- Check all track support drop rods and anchor plates are safe.
- Make sure jamb posts are safe and secure.
- A thorough check and adjustment of all supporting trolleys and carrier bolts.
- De-greasing of tracks.
- Adjust and make level all panels as necessary.
- Where fitted, to check and secure locking mechanisms and floor sockets.
- Thoroughly test telescopic closure panel.
- To test operation and leave working correctly and safe.
- Full health and safety inspection.
- 24 hour call out – As per our terms and conditions.
- Inspection compliance sheet.
- Provide a full detailed report identifying any further works or parts that may be required.
- Completion certificate.
Does your partition need a service?
- Loose jamb posts
- Doors not gliding effortlessly
- Top & bottom seals are both operational
- Panels need re-levelling
- Doors not locking or closing properly
- Sticky hinges & excessive wear on tracks
- Noticeable increase in sound between rooms
- Noticeable increase in sound when opening and closing partitions
With engineers covering the whole of the UK and over 40 years experience we can service and maintain all products on the market.
To discuss your requirements or to gain any additional information on how we can extend the life of your partition walls, please contact Nicky Lambert by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01268 420 876.
Take a look at a selection of acoustic wall projects we have undertaken.
With over 60 years of experience within our team, we have gained the trust and the reliability from a variety of industries.
Complimentary Design Service
At Acoustic Wall Systems we provide a free design service.
Our team will work with you to develop a design based on your requirements and how your space works to create your perfect acoustic wall solution.
Fill out our form to get started and we'll be in touch to start the process.