Acoustic Wall Systems Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
How we may collect data from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. You may give us data by filling in enquiry forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, in person or otherwise. Any personal data gathered via the Acoustic Wall Systems Ltd website is volunteered by visitors to the public areas of our website.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources.
Use of data
Any data gathered through the Acoustic Wall Systems Ltd website is used for internal purposes only. This data is not shared with other organisations without your permission, unless the information is required by law.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These are the cookies we use, and why:
- Cross site forgery protection cookie – This is an unobtrusive security cookie, and exempt from declaration.
- Session Cookie – This is an unobtrusive cookie, and exempt from declaration.
- Google analytics Tracking Cookie – This is a minimally-intrusive cookie, and doesn’t share any personal information. It is classified as a first-party anonymous cookie used only for analytical purposes.
Links to third parties
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. Acoustic Wall Systems Ltd is not responsible for examining or evaluating them and their inclusion does not imply endorsement of their content.
Access to information
Your Consent to this Policy